“You are master of your own! Choose your battles and fights wisely!”
“What battles can we fight?”
Setting up of an organisation could be tricky and complicated process. It is much more than just registration/formation of new company. SetMyCompany helps you make right choice between different types of organisation and supports you throughout all stages of setting it up.
We help you understand India’s biggest tax reform, and reap maximum benefits out of it. We assist you not only in understanding and implementation of GST, but also provide comprehensive assistance in various periodical filings and compliances.
India is tricky country when it comes to labour laws, numerous compliances can be burdensome. We help you concentrate on your business by managing complete employee services throughout their life cycle i.e from joining to exit.
We help you make right decision or give you a valuable insight, by comprehensive appraisal and in-depth investigation of businesses undertaken. We help you make an informed decision.
We help you throughout the funding process and assist you understand the term sheet, shareholders / subscription/ purchase agreement and various compliances involved and guide you on best industry practices. Gain from our experience.
Fall in love again with what you love to do. We’ve got your back!
Let us manage your :
STAGE OF SERVICES
We can help you with :
- Choosing the right type of entity (LLP / Pvt Ltd / Public Limited) and setting It up
- Virtual office setup, so you never miss an important document.
- Founder’s agreement
- Designing the investor’s pitch
- Setting up policies, organization framework
- Filing of trademarks, patent etc
- Basic accounting / payroll management
That’s not all of it, want to know more?
Once the above essentials have set up, we can help you with :
- Setting up accounting systems
- Payroll management
- Tax management, secretarial records.
- Cloud based accounting / paperless.
- Periodic regulatory filings
Well, we just got started, but long website don’t look good!
We would love to rock n roll too! We can help you with :
- We can review the pitch deck, help you make one.
- Create budgets, forecasts make understand the investors how the money would be utilized.
- Oh! Your earlier accountant has not maintained the books clean? Or wait, you never had one earlier! Don’t worry we can help you rewrite the history.
- Support in due diligence, financials, board reports etc.
- Allocate shares, manage cap tables etc.
- Well, do the fun year end stuff – the regulatory filings m/.
I think, I have something else to be done before I rock and roll.
Glad, you’ve reached this level! You just need to concentrate on growth and let us :
- Keep an eye on KPIs and track the record.
- Record ongoing day-to-day transactions, reconciling bank and credit card accounts…a continuous battle that someone has to fight!
- Vendor management and accounts payable
- Invoice raising and accounts receivable.
- End to end payroll management, help your employees with taxation.
- Prepare financial statement, file your income tax. Great! That relieves me a lot. Can do you more?
You have worked hard indeed! Let us ensure a smooth exit:
- Make you due diligence ready
- Merger / Acquisition / Closure of the entity.
- Calculate founder earnings / employee exits.
Please help me! In fact, please handle it entirely for me.
A very good decision! India is a market not to miss out! We can
- Help you with resident director services.
- Setup virtual office to manage the paper work.
- Bank account opening
- Payroll management, employee taxes, etc.
- Insta Company solution.
- Manage all the documentation, tax filings, GST filings, TDS filings etc
Wow! Looks like you would help us unravel India!
Tax Filings Done
Investment raised in Equity and Debt by our clients.
Sanjay Kumar Meena
I was having trouble figuring out how the transfer pricing will work for my Indian subsidiary. Jai was patient enough to walk me through in entirety and guide me through my journey. Keep it up!
Sanjay Kumar MeenaAdzmedia Private Limited
One of the very few firms that give you a 360-degree view on funding and compliances thereon. Definitely requires hands-on experience with the startup to be that insightful. Associated for over 5 years now. I wish to SetMyCompany all the best
VishwanadhEmptycup Private Limited
Associated with Jai and SetMyCompany over 6 years now, thoroughly happy with the support and guidance throughout. I will definitely recommend them, keep up the Fab work.
Kamalakanta PaleiNet Cloud Systems Private Limited / Load Multiplier Private Limited
hirshendu Shekhar Das
At the moment of registering your startup, you need someone more than just a consultant and Jai is just that. Understands the start-up environment too well.
hirshendu Shekhar DasEservecloud Solutions Private Limited
I have been associated with SetMyCompany right from company incorporation to accounting, tax, and payroll process from 2017. We never thought managing 200+ employees would be so easy. I place it on record the committed service by the SMC team. I have been recommending SMC to my known source for the fabulous execution.
ShwetaCamsdata Technologies Private Limited
What is a Private Limited Company? A private limited company is a business entity registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and owned and managed by a group of members known as shareholders. The characteristics of a private limited company include: Ownership: The shareholders are the owners of a … Continue reading
As any successful business organization out there would agree, Payroll plays a pivotal role in their success. This due to a basic fact, whether you like it or not, that everyone is ultimately working for the money! It serves as an important criterion to measure the trust and appreciation … Continue reading
With startups spurring all across the nation, the need for registered business is at an all-time high. With the introduction of new rules and easing of doing business, registering a company has been “super easy!” On the other hand, the various initiatives like Startup India programs, an increasing number … Continue reading
“START-UP INDIA, STAND-UP INDIA” Recognizing start-ups as a crucial contributor to the economic growth of the country is easily the most welcoming decision taken by Shri Narendra Modi since 2014. Before this, most of the laws, rules, and regulations were framed in the country without appreciating the fact that … Continue reading
With the spread of COVID-19 causing delays in meeting various deadlines, Hon’ble Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced few significant reliefs on 24th March 2020. INCOME TAX The last date to file a belated/revised income tax return for FY 2018-2019 extended from 31st March 2020 to 30th June 2020. Interest … Continue reading
Fin Min chaired, 39th GST council meeting has just concluded and following significant decisions were taken : GST on mobile phones increased from 12% to 18% w.e.f 01st April 2020 New GST return system deferred till September 2020 The due date for GSTR 9 & GSTR 9C for FY … Continue reading
Why is accounting and bookkeeping essential for a startup? A business without effective accounting or bookkeeping is as dead as a fish out of water. For most, bookkeeping may sound and seem insignificant or perhaps excessive. Especially if you are a budding entrepreneur or an SME with each foot … Continue reading
Five years ago, incorporating a Company in 2-3 days (over even in two-three weeks) in India seemed a distant dream. Even worse, the process did not just end there! Post-registration, it took forever to obtain a PAN, open a bank account, and tax registrations. But with the intent of … Continue reading
Amidst low GDP estimates, tanking share market, and growing danger of coronavirus, there is finally something to cheer about. As a part of ongoing initiatives to improve ease of doing business, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has introduced an amnesty scheme under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 … Continue reading