“You are master of your own! Choose your battles and fights wisely!”
We cannot fight the white walkers, but we can surely fight these for you! with our three most deadly weapons responsibility, accuracy and transparency.
“What battles can we fight?”
Setting up of an organisation could be tricky and complicated process. It is much more than just registration/formation of new company. SetMyCompany helps you make right choice between different types of organisation and supports you throughout all stages of setting it up.
We help you understand India’s biggest tax reform, and reap maximum benefits out of it. We assist you not only in understanding and implementation of GST, but also provide
comprehensive assistance in various periodical filings and compliances.
India is tricky country when it comes to labour laws, numerous compliances can be burdensome. We help you concentrate on your business by managing complete employee services throughout their life cycle i.e from joining to exit.
We help you make right decision or give you a valuable insight, by comprehensive appraisal and in-depth investigation of businesses undertaken. We help you make an informed decision.
We help you throughout the funding process and assist you understand the term sheet, shareholders / subscription/ purchase agreement and various compliances involved and guide you on best industry practices. Gain from our experience.
Fall in love again with what you love to do.
We’ve got your back!
Let us manage your :
STAGE OF SERVICES
We can help you with :
- Choosing the right type of entity (LLP / Pvt Ltd / Public Limited) and setting It up
- Virtual office setup, so you never miss an important document.
- Founder’s agreement
- Designing the investor’s pitch
- Setting up policies, organization framework
- Filing of trademarks, patent etc
- Basic accounting / payroll management
That’s not all of it, want to know more?
Once the above essentials have set up, we can help you with :
- Setting up accounting systems
- Payroll management
- Tax management, secretarial records.
- Cloud based accounting / paperless.
- Periodic regulatory filings
Well, we just got started, but long website don’t look good!
We would love to rock n roll too! We can help you with :
- We can review the pitch deck, help you make one.
- Create budgets, forecasts make understand the investors how the money would be utilized.
- Oh! Your earlier accountant has not maintained the books clean? Or wait, you never had one earlier! Don’t worry we can help you rewrite the history.
- Support in due diligence, financials, board reports etc.
- Allocate shares, manage cap tables etc.
- Well, do the fun year end stuff – the regulatory filings m/.
I think, I have something else to be done before I rock and roll.
Glad, you’ve reached this level! You just need to concentrate on growth and let us :
- Keep an eye on KPIs and track the record.
- Record ongoing day-to-day transactions, reconciling bank and credit card accounts…a continuous battle that someone has to fight!
- Vendor management and accounts payable
- Invoice raising and accounts receivable.
- End to end payroll management, help your employees with taxation.
- Prepare financial statement, file your income tax. Great! That relieves me a lot. Can do you more?
You have worked hard indeed! Let us ensure a smooth exit:
- Make you due diligence ready
- Merger / Acquisition / Closure of the entity.
- Calculate founder earnings / employee exits.
Please help me! In fact, please handle it entirely for me.
A very good decision! India is a market not to miss out! We can
- Help you with resident director services.
- Setup virtual office to manage the paper work.
- Bank account opening
- Payroll management, employee taxes, etc.
- Insta Company solution.
- Manage all the documentation, tax filings, GST filings, TDS filings etc
Wow! Looks like you would help us unravel India!
Tax Filings Done
Investment raised in Equity and Debt by our clients.
As any successful business organization out there would agree, Payroll plays a pivotal role in their success. This due to a basic fact, whether you like it or not, that everyone is ultimately working for the money! It serves as an important criterion to measure the trust and appreciation … Continue reading
With startups spurring all across the nation, the need for registered business is at an all-time high. With the introduction of new rules and easing of doing business, registering a company has been “super easy!” On the other hand, the various initiatives like Startup India programs, an increasing number … Continue reading
“START-UP INDIA, STAND-UP INDIA” Recognizing start-ups as a crucial contributor to the economic growth of the country is easily the most welcoming decision taken by Shri Narendra Modi since 2014. Before this, most of the laws, rules, and regulations were framed in the country without appreciating the fact that … Continue reading
With the spread of COVID-19 causing delays in meeting various deadlines, Hon’ble Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced few significant reliefs on 24th March 2020. INCOME TAX The last date to file a belated/revised income tax return for FY 2018-2019 extended from 31st March 2020 to 30th June 2020. Interest … Continue reading
Fin Min chaired, 39th GST council meeting has just concluded and following significant decisions were taken : GST on mobile phones increased from 12% to 18% w.e.f 01st April 2020 New GST return system deferred till September 2020 The due date for GSTR 9 & GSTR 9C for FY … Continue reading
Why is accounting and bookkeeping essential for a startup? A business without effective accounting or bookkeeping is as dead as a fish out of water. For most, bookkeeping may sound and seem insignificant or perhaps excessive. Especially if you are a budding entrepreneur or an SME with each foot … Continue reading
Five years ago, incorporating a Company in 2-3 days (over even in two-three weeks) in India seemed a distant dream. Even worse, the process did not just end there! Post-registration, it took forever to obtain a PAN, open a bank account, and tax registrations. But with the intent of … Continue reading
Amidst low GDP estimates, tanking share market, and growing danger of coronavirus, there is finally something to cheer about. As a part of ongoing initiatives to improve ease of doing business, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has introduced an amnesty scheme under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 … Continue reading
How to do company registration in India?
Starting your own business or setting up a company in India? Decided with your favourable business?
What’s next? Of course, starting with the process of company registration in India. A registered company will always be considered as genuine and it provides authenticity for any business. Most of the entrepreneurs or business owners initially focus on building their ideas and develop a team that enhances and believes in the vision of the business.
Starting a business as per your desires will be interesting but proper decision and selection of the right business entity is more important. One crucial thing that many entrepreneurs are not aware of the legal procedures and other formalities in registering a business. Hence, it is recommended to get advice from a professional service to register a startup company in India.
Set My Company can help you make the ideal choice from the various types of organisation and guides you through all the stages of setting up a business in India. We have handled 200+ businesses over the last ten years and offered customised business solutions in incorporating a company. We provide you with guidelines here that helps you in setting up a company in India without any hassles.
Choosing name for your company
The first step in incorporating a company is choosing a company name that has not been taken by any other legal entity. The name of your company must be unique and relate to the activities of the organisation. Ministry of Corporate Affairs is the authority to approve the name of the company based on the availability. You can consider the following points while registering the name for your company.
- Choose a name that represents your business activities and short enough to communicate your name or the brand with the customers.
- Avoid choosing company names that resembles to an existing company
- Check for the availability of the domain name online and confirm it is not been taken by others to establish and build your brand presence online.
Different type of company registration in India
- Private Limited Company
- Partnership Company
- One Person Company
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Proprietorship(LLP)
Documents required for company registration
1. Directors – If he/she is an Indian or Foreign national, following is the list of main documents required for processing the company registration in India
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Residential Proof
2. Registered office address proof
3. Identity and Address Proof for all shareholders if there are many members
4. Certificate of Incorporation of the Body Corporate if shareholder is a corporate entity.
For further details about the starting company registration in India, legal documents and notarization procedures, setting up business in India check our services or contact us.