1. How to register a Pvt. Ltd. Company in India?
The registration of a Pvt. Ltd Company is done in the following 4 steps:
- Obtain DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Obtain DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Reservation of company name
- Certificate of incorporation
2. What are the steps to register a Company in India?
- Step 1 – Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2 – Apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3 – Application for the name availability
- Step 4 – Drafting MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Articles of Association)
- Step 5 – Filing of MOA and AOA with MCA for the approval
- Step 6 – Acquiring Certificate of Incorporation from MCA
3. How long will it take to incorporate a Company in India?
It takes 8 to 10 days to register a Private Limited Company in India.
4. How many Directors a Pvt. Ltd. Company can have?
A Pvt. Ltd company must have a minimum of 2 directors and can have a maximum of 15 directors.
5. How do I check whether my company is registered or not?
You can check the registration status from the MCA website, http://www.mca.gov.in/.
6. Where can I register a Pvt Ltd company?
Registration of Pvt Ltd company can be done with quick and accurate results from SetMyCompany. The expertise here ensures that your business gets registered within 12* days or so.
7. How long does it take to register a private limited company?
The expected duration to register a private limited company will depend majorly on how fast you submit the required document. However, on a standard basis, you can get these official steps done within 10 to 15 days.
8. How much does it cost to register a Pvt Ltd company?
The cost to register a private limited company can vary based on the service requirement as well as the service provider. You may contact SetMyCompany for getting personalized details regarding your company registration needs.
9. How to form a Private Limited Company?
Follow these steps to form a private limited company - select a suitable name and apply to the concerned ROC. File all the official documents and choose ‘Pvt Ltd’ as your desired business structure.
10. What is the ROC compliance for a Pvt Ltd company?
There are 3 compulsory ROC compliance procedures for a private limited company, namely Form ADT 1 (appointment of the first Auditor of the company), Form MGT 7 (all Indian registered companies annually), and Form AOC 4 (filing the balance sheet along with the statements of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report).