1. How to register a Pvt. Ltd. Company in India?
The registration of a Pvt. Ltd Company is done in the following 4 steps:
- Obtain DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Obtain DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Reservation of company name
- Certificate of incorporation
2. What are the steps to register a Company in India?
- Step 1 – Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2 – Apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3 – Application for the name availability
- Step 4 – Drafting MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Articles of Association)
- Step 5 – Filing of MOA and AOA with MCA for the approval
- Step 6 – Acquiring Certificate of Incorporation from MCA
3. How long will it take to incorporate a Company in India?
It takes 8 to 10 days to register a Private Limited Company in India.
4. How many Directors a Pvt. Ltd. Company can have?
A Pvt. Ltd company must have a minimum of 2 directors and can have a maximum of 15 directors.
5. How do I check whether my company is registered or not?
You can check the registration status from the MCA website, http://www.mca.gov.in/.