1. How do I register for a start-up in India?
2. How can I get a loan for a start-up?
There are many financial institutes that offer business loans with or without collateral. You can also approach Angel investors to fund your business.
3. How does a Start-up obtain benefits under various Government schemes?
DPIIT recognised start-ups are eligible for various start-up India benefits. To know more details about the benefits, contact us.
4. What is the timeframe for obtaining a certificate of recognition as a "Start-up"?
You will get the recognition number immediately after submitting the form with the requisite documents. However, you will get the registration certification only after the documents have been verified. It could take a few weeks to get the certificate of recognition.
5. How can I attract investors for a start-up?
You need to do research and identify Angel investors and venture capitalists who are interested in investing in the kind of business you are planning to launch. Prepare a clear and detailed business plan and approach the investors to get them interested in your business.
6. Where can I get all details before launching a Startup?
You can get all the necessary details from the official page of SetMyCompany. All the information is valid, authentic, and updated as per the latest legal regulations.
7. Is it difficult to register a Startup in India?
It might be difficult to register a startup in India if you do not have sufficient knowledge about the forms to be filled and steps to be followed in the right order for registration. Yet, you can contact SetMyCompany, in case you need any support for the same.
8. How much does it cost to register a startup in India?
The cost to register a startup in India varies based on the requirement. Therefore, we recommend you contact us regarding your startup registration needs.
9. What are the documents and information required for startup India registration?
The following list of documents and information are required for startup registration:
- Certificate of registration or incorporation
- PAN details
- Documents of company details such as an address, registered office, industry, and sector
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Authorized representative information such as name, designation, contact details (phone number and email id)
- Details of the partners or directors of the firm
- Any one of the following – Website details, video, pitch, deck, patent
- A brief description of the business, its innovative nature, products and services
- The revenue model of the business
- The uniqueness of the product or service
10. Can a foreign company register under Startup in India?
If a business has at least one registered office in India, it can register itself on the hub. It applies only to Indian states. However, the government hopes to start registrations for stakeholders from the global ecosystem too.